At Mount Olive College, we are committed to providing a higher education experience that integrates the mental, physical and spiritual aspects of life. Whether it’s joining an intramural basketball team, living in an the residence halls or attending a lecture from a world-renowned speaker, we want each of our students to become well-rounded
Below are just a few of the perks of being a student at Mount Olive College:
- Mount Olive College freshmen are required to live on campus, unless they plan to commute from home, which gives a majority of our new students the chance to experience residence life in our residence halls.
- A well-rounded college experience requires you to step away from the books from time to time! For students looking to get involved at Mount Olive College, we offer a number of great college clubs and organizations.
- Our Campus Activities Board also hosts a variety of on-campus and off-campus events for Mount Olive College students, including movie nights, socials, speakers, musical productions, sporting events and much more.
- Mount Olive College’s Pope Wellness Center offers a diverse selection of fitness classes, as well as state-of-the-art equipment and facilities to help keep you fit and healthy.
- Founded by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists, Mount Olive College is an institution rooted in Christian values. We hold optional weekly chapel services, and several student-led, faith-based groups are available as well.
- And much more!
For more information about student life at Mount Olive College, please explore the links to the left of the page — and be sure to download our Student Handbook below.
Mount Olive College offers a variety of activities, organizations and resources for our students. We are a private institution rooted in the liberal arts tradition with defining Christian values. The College, sponsored by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists, has locations in Mount Olive, New Bern, Wilmington, Goldsboro, Research Triangle Park, Washington and Jacksonville.